Thursday, January 7, 2010

Boring



I can't wait to get away from the snow. Today was a nice snow day because I have absolutely no where to go and I walked everywhere. Shoveling was nice too. It was warm enough to not wear a hat or gloves, but cold enough for snow to accumulate. Tonight I'm staying in and making some Crab Legs with some wild mushroom risotto and broccoli. I plan on being in LA tuesday night but now I might have landed a crew gig on a commercial in Madison Wednesday...If so I have to buy a whole new plane ticket but at least the gig pays well :)

Now just waiting for the call back with the details. This producer has a tendency to say, I'll call you right back and then two days later calls and acts as if nothing is wrong with that. Also has a tendency to push last second and reschedule at the most inopportune of times.

Tomorrow night I'm headed to the bucks game with my friends Kyle Nelson and John Busch. The game is almost sold out since it's Chicago who will be in town and somehow I was able to get the ticket rep to get me row A behind the Bulls bench for a super great deal. Those tickets are $121 a game for season tickets and I'm getting them for $40 a pop....I can't wait, I love me some NBA basketball.

Pretty boring blog day.

No comments:

Post a Comment