Sunday, December 6, 2009

Back in the kitchen!!!!


I am delighted to be back in the kitchen! The last three months I haven't been able to go shopping or cook for myself; so last night I made some kick-ass Mushroom, spinach artichoke stuffed chicken breasts with rosemary potatoes and some good ol' Brussel sprouts. This morning I woke up and in between doing laundry I made some scrambled eggs with carnitas style pork, pico de gallo, mexican cheeses, salsa verde and topped it with sour cream....I'm sure it wasn't the healthiest breakfast but it will keep my engine going throughout the day.
This afternoon I am doing a casting call for a short comedy to be shot in late January and then gonna go check out that flick "Brothers" with my lady friend Pah-tricia. Busy day you might say, well yes, it will be busy. I then will head north where all the fireworks, and cheese stands exist to get ready for some Packer football tomorrow night. Fill you in on how that goes later. GO PACK GO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment