Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Hey its the birthday of baby Jesus! Lets celebrate by breaking the seven deadly sins!!!!


Yesterday I went to see Avatar in 3-D with my pal Erik. Typically I don't go to the big blockbuster movies. Honestly, if I added up all the graphic novel, comic book, and Eddie Murphy movies I probably have seen three blockbusters since the early 2000's. Avatar was cliche "Hollywood" in many aspects, like the lines Sigourney Weaver delivered, they were so contrived that I wanted to laugh out-loud at her performance. That being said, the 3-D effects and animation were amazing and I definitely got Erik's $10.50 worth. I would recommend going especially if you smoke some cabbage beforehand.

This past weekend was superb. All this down time has afforded me much laziness. I know there isn't much to do when its a Tuesday afternoon and I'm contemplating whether or not to shower and if I should give myself a neck trim, or go to the barbershop and have them do it. I think I'm gonna have a spa day for my mouth (Pervs). Not only brush and floss but use my threaders, and my gum stimulator. I owe my body a day at the gym too. I Will do that in a couple hours.

Tomorrow I will head to Green Bay early morning and spend ALL day with my friends Dave and Chris. I might even see Cathryn and Emily! Thursday is our annual Jones family Christmas Eve and I can't wait to open presents and spend quality time with my parents and sibs.

ENVY- Why did everyone of my friends get the new game console and I didn't?

SLOTH- I'm not going to do anything but sit on this couch and watch football.

GLUTTONY- Sure I'll have some more dessert, let me inject some insulin first.

WRATH- Dammit, why can't I put together this FUCKING race track. "put driver screw in hole A-87, turn super times....stupid made in china shit". "Honey take this back to walmart and buy us some footlongs from subway please."

PRIDE-It's Christmas idiots, if you don't believe in my god go back to work and vote for Obama in 2012, I'm gonna sip egg nog and read my sarah palin book by my fireplace in my 5,000 sq ft home.

LUST- I need to have sex with someone...NOW.

GREED- Cheap bastards only gave me a $25 gas gift card...it takes $40 to fill my tank!!!

To all my Jesus is the messiah friends, Merry Christmas.

To all my Jesus was a man not the messiah friends, Happy Chanukah.

To all my Jesus is the hombre who cuts my lawn and roofed my neighbors house friends, Happy Holidays!

Love Brendan

1 comment: