Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Cheer






If I said this was the best Christmas ever, would you believe me?


Well it wasn't the best christmas ever. As a matter of fact it was one of the SHITTIEST Chirstmases ever. Don't feel bad for me though, feel bad for Baby Jesus. I hope he forgives some of my family for not celebrating his birth properly and worrying more about thier prime rib and mashed potatoes than spreading Christmas cheer. You know what? I could go into detail as to why this Christmas sucked harder than Pam Anderson on a yacht but I'm not going to...Why? Because I hate drama baby!!!

Let's focus on the good stuff.

I got a sonic care toothbrush and brushing my teeth is so much fun now.

My Mom and Dad ordered me a screen press so I can make my own graphic tees.

I have more cookware than storage space!

My Dog Loves me

I got to see my sister

I hugged my Mom a bunch

I played Ping Pong

Whenever Hakeem Warrick makes a basket they play an audio clip from He-Man

&

The sun will come up tomorrow

2 comments:

  1. Happy to know I'm not on your Christmas Shit List.
    Happy New Year! It was good to see you and I'm glad you and sis and bro made it. I'm still looking for that "Creative Consultant" title on the movie script we discussed. I think you should offer the role to your cousin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, dont forget, hanging out with some good friends, playing mario-kart, and numb nuts!

    ReplyDelete