Tuesday, December 8, 2009

GO PACK GO




Last night was my first Packer game in Lambeau Field in quite sometime. No matter how old I get or how much I see of the world, one thing is for sure, Green Bay will always be Green Bay. I don't know what it is about the cake faced girls in snowmobile jackets, the topless overweight men, the blaze orange hunters, or the obnoxious homer fans that think our team can do no wrong; but it brings me to a happy place.

I enjoy the game and cheer for my team, I mean, I love the pack but I can see why some think Green Bay fans are a tad strange. Maybe its the air pollution from the paper mills or the endless happy hours. Whatever it is I hope it never changes. I've never been to a Major league city with such a diversity of crazy fans that take pride in their silliness and sometimes ignorance. Whatever it is, Green Bay Packer fans are special in all the right and wrong ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment