Friday, December 4, 2009

Home Sweet Home...


I arrived home last night after 13 hours on the road. America is one big, ever-expanding strip mall with a few trees left in between. Seriously, does every place with a few thousand people need a walgreens?
When I got home I was relieved that my keys still opened the doors and the house was nice and toasty. Giorgio was happy to have me home but as with every show it will be difficult re-adjusting life back home. It's a strange depressing feeling that is difficult to explain. I'll get over it and I know work will come soon enough but I am going to miss all those people that brightened my days on and off set. The money was nice and so was the scenery. Where to next? I have no idea? Hopefully somewhere warm.

1 comment:

  1. What's up Bren Bren. I know that strange depressing feeling of finishing a show. It's called postpartum depression I think? I wrote about it on my blog as well. We're like soul bruthas. I'm glad you made it home safe. Peace and love.

    ReplyDelete