Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Love and Other Drugs -Wrap Party


Whew! Another production has come and gone and last night was the official wrap party. It's always bittersweet finishing a marathon-of-a-job (this one especially). So many people over the last 3 months have brightened my days and shared some good memories and stories. It was a fun party and getting a sneak peek at the film was a nice treat. The movie looks to be hilarious. Set in the 90's its gonna have a rocking soundtrack and the performances look like they won't disappoint.
I don't know if I want to leave Pittsburgh all that much. I seriously am a BIG fan of this place and hope to find work here again someday. If not I'll just have to visit. Well, I have to get out of this hotel bed and wrap out the truck. One more night in this place and then to a real house. The water pressure on the shower head will be the thing I miss most from my hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment